Almond Chia Pudding with Strawberry & Vanilla Granola
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Drop of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Strawberry & Vanilla Irish Oat Granola
- Flaked almonds
Stir together the almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla extract then soak overnight covered in the fridge. In the morning simply add your granola, strawberries and almonds for a tasty dairy free, gluten free breakfast!
Spiced Apple Breakfast Bowl with Nutty Granola
A quick, autumnal yogurt bowl that's gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- Half an apple
- 1 fig
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Yogurt (Greek style yogurt or your preferred dairy-free yogurt)
- Single serving of Nutty Crunch Granola
Stir in the cinnamon and maple syrup to the yogurt in a bowl, taste as you go. Thinly slice the apple and the fig and layer on top of the yogurt with the granola. Feel free to add a few more of your favourite nuts like walnuts or pecans!
Chia Granola with Coconut Yogurt and Frozen Berries
Perfect for when you want a healthy breakfast but don't have lots of time! Top coconut dairy free yogurt with a single serving of our new gluten free Classic Chia Granola. Add a handful of frozen berries and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut and you're ready to go.
Sunshine Porridge with Tropical Fruit Compote
- Sunshine Porridge (single serving 45g)
- 1 cup of dairy/non-dairy milk (eg. soya or rice milk)
- Half a cup of diced tropical fruit (eg. mango, melon, pineapple)
- Splash of orange juice
- 1 small banana
- Maple syrup / honey to drizzle
- Sprinkling seeds and nuts
Quickly whizz up your tropical fruit in a blender– the frozen bags of tropical fruit smoothie mix work perfectly. Heat in a small saucepan with the orange juice on a low heat for 10 minutes then set aside off the heat. Make your porridge by heating the milk with the single serving of Sunshine Porridge in a saucepan stirring all the time for 2-3 minutes. You can use half milk half water (or just water) for a lighter porridge. Add a dollop of the compote to the bowl of porridge and top with slices of banana and a sprinkling of your favourite nuts and seeds, such as chia seeds and flaked almonds. If you like your breakfast a little sweeter then drizzle with maple syrup (vegan option) or honey.
Very Berry Smoothie Bowl with Oat-Free Granola
- 1 small banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants)
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut water (adjust for thickness)
Method: Use a high speed blender to whizz up the ingredients and pour into a bowl. Add some delicious crunch with a single portion of Oat Free Very Berry Granola for a gluten free, dairy free, oat free breakfast.
Mega Munch Muesli with Berries, Nuts & Seeds
A nutritious breakfast made in minutes. Simply add your preferred dairy/non-dairy milk to a single serving of gluten free muesli. Top with fresh or frozen berries and an extra sprinkling of your favourite nuts. Naturally sweet and delicious!