Treat yourself naturally…
With an all-natural, additive free range, packed full of premium ingredients - we believe that less is more. It is this marriage of unique recipes, imagination, innovation, high taste profile, care and clean West of Ireland air (!) that make our products some of the best on the market. And you don't have to take our word for it...
- More than 50 TASTE AWARDS over the last seven years are testament to our dedication to quality.
- Voted 'Producer of the year 2013' by Good Food Ireland.
- Recommended in John & Sally McKenna's Best in Ireland Guide since 2006.
- Listed in Georgina Campbells ' Best of Ireland' Guide since 2010.
- Winner of the Environmental Award from the Irish Food Writers Guild in 2015.
- Members of ORIGIN GREEN.
- Registered with the Irish Coeliac Society.
Members of ORIGIN GREEN, the worlds only sustainability programme that operates on a national scale through Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board. Independently verified, it enables Ireland’s farmers and producers to set and achieve measurable sustainability targets – reducing environmental impact, serving local communities and protecting the extraordinarily rich natural resources that Ireland enjoys.
Our products are registered with the Irish Coeliac Society and carry the crossed grained symbol on pack, which indicates a safe and reassuring choice.