Potted Stilton, Port and Herbs, with Multiseed and Cumin Toasts
- 100g Stilton (or any Blue Cheese)
- 50g Cream Cheese
- 25g Chopped Walnuts
- 1 dessertspoon of Port
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley & Chives
- Black Pepper & Salt
- Place cheese in processor and pulse for 1-2 minutes.
- Cream both cheeses with the until smooth.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Add seasoning.
- Spoon into ramekin dishes.
- Cover with cling film and chill till set.
- Serve with Multiseed & Cumin Toasts.
Capital and other initiatives in this company are co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020. The aim of the initiatives was to purchase assets to allow the company to increase productivity resulting in improved competitiveness, and to recruit a key manager bringing skills that are critical to future growth.