- 200 grams of Buckwheat flour
- 200 mls or a large mug of soya milk. I used @bonsoy as it’s my favorite. Nice and creamy
- tablespoon and a half of baking soda
- pinch of mineral salt
- drizzle in some agave syrup to sweeten the mix
- spoon of melted coconut oil
- rape seed oil for the pan
How to do it bit
• use a good size bowl
• add flour
• add soya milk, salt and coconut oil and agave syrup
• mix it all up by hand or electric
• add more soya milk as you mix to get the taste and texture you need. No rules.
Tip: You can use coconut milk, almond milk or any vegan milk of your choice. No rules.
• good hot pan and add your oil to nicely hot
• add your pancake mix and remember the first one is always the best so the cook gets it😁😁😁😁
Tip: keep an eye on the pancakes when you turn them. Get the spatula under there to keep them from sticking to the pan.
Tip: When flipping the pancake and who can resist, the flip is all in the wrist or else its on the ceiling